Pinky and the Brain is perhaps one of the best animated shows ever. I just came across a couple of the Brain quotes so decided to add a complete list here.
Pinky: Gee, Brain, what are we going to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky – try to take over the world!
Brain: It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob.
Pinky: You have no idea.
Pinky: Hmmm… let me think…
Brain: Don’t hurt yourself, Pinky.
Brain: If I could reach you I would hurt you.
Brain: Promise me something, Pinky. Never breed.
Pinky: I’ll try.
Pinky: [after kicking him into the cage bars while doing his Russian dance] Whatcha doin’ over there, Brain?
Brain: Pondering your afterlife, Pinky.
[During a parody of The Night Before Christmas]
Brain: Pinky, I am in considerable pain.
Pinky: Narf! Zort! Poit! Egad! I’m with you, Brain!
Brain: Here we are, Pinky–at the dawn of time!
Pinky: Narf, Brain. Wake me at the noon of time.
Pinky: Egad! You astound me, Brain!
Brain: That’s a simple task, Pinky.
Brain: Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?
Pinky: Mmmm, no, Brain, don’t think I can.
Brain: They’ve turned into giant Swiss lederhosen-clad dancing yodelers.
Pinky: Talk about unpredictable!
 From the Pinky and the Brain series
[After seeing on a naval chart how close their objective is]
Pinky: Oh, look Brain, it’s so close, we’ll be there before you can say “Poit!”
Brain: We’ll reach Mars before I yell ‘Poit!’
Pinky: [Their submarine is filling up with water.] We’re gonna make it! We’re gonna make it, right Brain!? BRAIN??
Pinky: Brain! Brain! You aren’t going to leave me!? You know what happened to Jerry Lewis after Dean Martin left him!
Pinky: Egad Brain! I wish I was as smart as you.
Brain: I wish you were as smart as a tree stump, Pinky.
Pinky: Brilliant, Brain! Oh, one quick question.
Pinky: Do sealions eat seazebras?
Brain: You are going to be a help this time. Say it!
Pinky: “You are going to be a help this time.”
Pinky: I think I’ll ask Winnie if she wants to go to the movies with me. [barks to Winnie in sealion language; she starts swimming faster]
Brain: You just said “Fetch me a big clown hat!”
Pinky: Oh! What a good idea!
Brain: [being attacked by an octopus] PINKY!!
Pinky: Hi Brain. Do you know the lyrics to Muskrat Love?
Brain: OCTOPUS!! HELLLP!!!
Pinky: [singing to the tune of Muskrat Love] Octopus help… [stops] I don’t think that’s quite right…
Brain: Where’s Winnie? What’s happened to the army?
Pinky: I don’t know. All I said to Winnie was… [barks in sealion]
Brain: You witless sponge! You told her there was a school of overweight fish swimming nearby!
Brain: [speaking in sealion language] You must get the army back at once.
Winnie: [subtitled] Give me a fish and I will playfully nuzzle you.
Brain: There’s no time for me to give you another fish!
Pinky: [speaks to Winnie in sealion language; she swims away] Winnie! Come back! I was only trying to tell her how much I like her.
Brain: Unfortunately, it came out more like, “I’m a big billy goat so you’d better beat it, sister.”
Pinky: You know Brain I’ve been thinking I don’t want to be an elf anymore.
Brain: What do you want to be Pinky?
Pinky: A dentist!
Narrator: So they took their friend Christopher’s advice and went to see Algore the Donkey, who lived on the very next page.
Pinky: When does this scene start to animate, Brainie?
Brain: It already has, Pinklet. The question is, when does Algore start to animate?
Brain: Has it ever occurred to you, Pinklet, that your scarf is constricting the bloodflow to your head?
Pinky: Yes! And it keeps my neck all cozy-warmy.
Brain: Luckily, I know the location of a veritable Fort Knox of honey, right here in Acme Woods!
Pinky: Oooh, a fort! FORT! Oh, can we play Cowboys and Indians?
Brain: No, but we can play Geniuses and Numbskulls.
Pinky: Hmm. How do you play that?
Brain: Like this! [hits Pinky with his stick]
Pinky: Troz! Who won?
Brain: As you know, people in today’s body concious society are obsessed with losing weight. My plan is to secretly replace all the artificial sweeteners in the world with real ones, thus rendering the world’s population fat, slow moving, and completly toothless.
Pinky: You mean like the guests on Jerry Springer?
Brain: Exactly, Pinklet.
Brain: After [Snowball], Pinky! He’s about to engage the machine!
Pinky: Poit! I didn’t even know they were going steady. We really ought to bring a gift, Brain. [Brain grabs him and runs after Snowball.] You know where they’re registered? Congratulations, Snowball! We’re so happy for you and your fiance?! A hamster engaged to a big machine? What will people say?
Brain: Stop being foolish, Pinky.
Pinky: Oh you’re right, Brain, as long as they’re happy. We should get them something nice; a fondue set, maybe. I mean, after all, we are getting tight hats in the bargain.
Brain: [After being struck by a tractor in a tornado] Curse you John Deere!
Brain: I feel the need. I feel the need for expeditious velocity.
Brain: The game does not conclude until the woman with the eating disorder ululates.
Brain: Pinky, what exactly is Troz?
Pinky: It’s “Zort” in the mirror!
Brain: The irony of it all, Pinky. Years of trying to take over the world, and all I had to do was say “moo”.
Pinky: Russia! I’ve heard of that place! Isn’t it full of cheating, lying and backstabbing intrigue?
Brain: The Cold War is over Pinky. Now Russia is a place of free-market capitalism.
Pinky: What’s free-market capitalism?
Brain: Erm… cheating, lying and backstabbing intrigue.
Hillary Clinton: Would you mind telling me who you are?!
Brain: As if you didn’t know.
Hillary Clinton: Right. As if I didn’t.
Pinky: Why, he’s your guest of honor – the Brain!
Brain: I am the subject of this whole conference.
Hillary Clinton: We’re here to discuss the human brain.
Pinky: Egad! There’s a human version of you? Spooky!
[Brain finds Billie at the controls of the machine]
Pinky: Egad, Brain! Snowball’s turned into a mouse!
Brain: No, Pinky, it’s Billie.
Pinky: Billie’s turned into a hamster? [Brain grabs him and smacks him with his hat repeatedly] She’s a mouse! She’s a hamster! She’s a mouse! She’s a hamster! She’s a mouse and a hamster?
[From a Kids' WB! promo]
Brain: Rise and shine, people of Earth. I am your new sun.
Pinky: Brain, what are you doing up there?
Brain: If I can’t take over the world, I shall shine over it! Everyone will have to look up to me, the Brain.
Pinky: Are you sure you’re not up there to visually illustrate that on weekends, we’re on first thing as well as our regular time?
Brain: Pinky, if I had arms, and wasn’t a ball of glowing hydrogen, I would hurt you.
[From another Kids' WB! promo]
Voice: And now it?s time for “Cartoon Secrets Revealed”.
Mr. “P”: Oh, I?m not really that stupid, I purposely sabotage Brain?s plans, because if he ever succeeded, the show would be over, wouldn?t it?
Voice: That?s rather smart.
Mr. “P”: Yes, I thought so.
Brain: Who are you talking to?
Pinky: No one.
[From another Kids' WB! promo]
Brain: Thanks for agreeing to meet with me; I really feel you’re the only one who can help. You see, after five years of unsuccessful attempts at world domination, I finally figured out where I was going wrong.
Pinky: Brain! Time to walk the sponge again!
Brain: In short, I need a new partner, one whose might is equal to my intellect. In return, I’m willing to let you have all of northern Europe.
Superman: You’re kidding, right?
Pinky: He turned you down, didn’t he?
Brain: Who asked you?!
[From a Kids' WB! promo crossing over with Pok?mon]
Misty: Hey, what kind of Pok?mon is that?
Ash: I dunno, but I’m gonna catch it!
Pinky: Brain, we’re not Pok?mon!
Brain: Be quiet. If we catch them all, we’ll be able to rule the world! Bring it on!
Ash: I choose you! Charmeleon!
Brain: Yaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! [is tail-whipped by Charmeleon] Aaaaah!
Announcer: Discover all-new Pok?mon!
Brain: [gets roasted by Charmeleon] Gotta catch ‘em all…
Announcer: This weekend on Kids’ WB!
 From Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain
Brain: Look at these tapes! “It’s a Sugary-Wugary Day” by Laffie. “Life’s a Rosy-Posie Bed of Honey” by Marie Fluis and Pork Chop. The titles alone are enough to make my teeth rot!
Pinky: I’ll help you floss.
Brain: I’ll help you hurt!
Brain: There’s only one ride that interests me – the incredible thrill ride of taking over the world!
Pinky: Mmm, I think there’s a height requirement for that ride.
Pinky: Wheee! Oh Brain, I love the teacup ride!
Brain: Pinky, get out of that woman’s teacup!
Pinky: Isn’t life wonderful, Brain? Just think, we started out as lab mice forced to spend the whole day working our way through frustrating mazes that went absolutely nowhere. Now we get to do what humans do! [camera zooms out to reveal the line they're standing in is frustratingly long]
Brain: Hey, where’s Elmyra?
Pinky: Oh no, she’s lost! We might never see her again!
Brain: Stop trying to cheer me up, Pinky. She’s got the tape.
Boy: Mooom! I wanna go back to the ride where the little atronomic girl is tearing up all the fuzzy animals!
Brain: Oh no! Elmyra’s wandered into the plush toy store!
Brain: Yes, finally! The Happy Sappy Children of Many Lands ride! Where cheering music will spread the message that a mouse should rule the world!
Pinky: Oh no, Brain. Narf! You’re thinking of that other park in Orlando.
Brain: All I have to do head past Duraway, cross Finland, and get to the ride controls which are just behind Chad.
Pinky: Chad who?
Brain: Chad the country.
Pinky: What a lovely name! Do you think it would suit me?
Brain: Personally, I think “Dolt” would be more appropriate.
Brain: Pinky, after I switch the tapes, I’ll met you near Chad.
Pinky: I’d like to meet Chad!
Brain: Chad is not a person!
Pinky: That ride’s even better now that Baloney’s singing.
Elmyra: You know, I heard Baloney singing, but I didn’t see him anywhere.
Pinky: Maybe he’s talking to Chad.
Brain: Come, Pinky. We must leave this horrid place and prepare for tomorrow.
Pinky: Why, Brain? What are we going to do tomorrow? …I know! Tomorrow we’ll get the right tape and come back to Duckyland!
Brain: Oh no. Even the world isn’t worth that. Nothing is going to get me to come back to this… to this Hieronymus Bosch-inspired nightmare world.
Brain: Oh, look, it’s time for a visit with Mr. Loyal Subject. [puts on puppet and has it say:] Hello, Your Highness. Hail you! [as himself] Hello, Mr. Loyal Subject. What’s the secret word for today? [as Mr. Loyal Subject] The secret word for today is “Brain”! [as himself] Golly, that’s me! [as Mr. Loyal Subject] That’s right; it’s important that our viewers must learn to bow before the Brain! [lights flash and Brain addresses the puppet] Hey, you said the secret word! You win!
Pinky: Knock knock!
Brain: My goodness, someone’s at the door. Who could it be?
Pinky: It’s me, Pinky the Unstinky! Shut yer face! Shut yer face!
Brain: Hello, Pinky the Unstinky.
Pinky: Hello, Mr. Loyal Subject! Hello, Brain! [lights flash]
Brain: You said the secret word!
Pinky: I did? Um… what’s the secret word, Brain? [lights flash]
Brain: You said the secret word again!
Pinky: Really? I’ve never won anything before. What do I win, Brain? [lights flash] Oh, this is so exciting!
Brain: OK, that’s enough.
Pinky: Enough of what, Brain? [lights flash]
Brain: Stop saying the secret word!
Pinky: What’s the secret word, Brain? [lights flash]
Brain: Errrrgh! Stop saying “Brain”! [lights flash]
Pinky: Ah! You won, Brain! [lights flash]
Brain: Stop it, stop it, stop it!
Pinky: Stop what, Brain? [lights flash]
Brain: Okay, that’s it! The secret word is not “Brain”!
Pinky: Wuhahaha! Shut yer face! Shut yer face, Brain! [continues to repeat “Brain”, with the lights flashing each time, until Brain hits him on the head with his sceptre)
Brain: The new new secret word is “pain”.
Brain: Our ratings are in the toilet.
Pinky: Oh, I’ll get them.
Zipp Twyman: I’ve never seen such high numbers! Your ratings have gone through the roof since you added Elmyra to the show!
Brain: How ironic.
Brain: And each year, in a misbegotten melange of civic pride and corporate boosterism, they [the Gristle Meat Company] throw a huge televised parade down the main street of town, the Meat Parade. And one lucky little girl is chosen to lead that parade on television before millions of people. Do you know who that lucky little girl is this year, Pinky?
Pinky: Someone named Meat? [laughs] Meat!
Brain: Meat my fist, Pinky.
Brain: [as Elmyra's cousin, "Patty Ann"] Why, uh, hello, cousin Elmyra! I’ve missed you so.
Elmyra: Don’t you be all smarty-clown-nosey with me! You just came here to make time with my man!
Brain: I wouldn’t give two hoots for that walking cyst you call a “man”.
[Elmyra is hosting a pretend talk show.]
Brain: That song was the most banal self-serving ditty I’ve ever heard. Elmyra might have a future in show business.
Pinky: Um, Brain, speaking of show-biz, I am a guest today on Elmyra’s Funtime Show. I’ll be promoting my latest movie, The Great Pinky Adventure!
Brain: An interesting title. Too bad Dumb and Dumber was already taken.
Elmyra: And didn’t you just make a fun movie-woovie?
Pinky: Why, yes I did! It’s called The Great Pinky Adventure, starring me! Perhaps you could run a clip and I’ll explain what all about it.
Elmyra: (pantomiming with a paper drawing) “Look out! I’m falling from a plane! What will happen to me?” “My name is Pinky Bignose. (crumples up the paper) This is scary! Narf! Zort!”
Pinky: Um, excuse me, Elmyra, but that’s not at all what The Great Pinky Adventure is about. And since it is my movie, I should make the sounds for it, y’see?
Elmyra: It’s MY show, Pinkly-winkly! [raspberry]
Pinky: Yes, but it’s my movie.
Elmyra: Elmyra’s Funtime Show is MY show, and I get to be in charge all the time!
Pinky: Well! I shall tell all my celebrity friends not to be on your program, and to go to a nice party instead!
Brain: Pinky? What are you doing? You’re supposed to be with Elmyra!
Pinky: In all my years in the movie business, I have never been treated so shabbily! I tell you, Brain, that show has gone to Elmyra’s head! Give someone a little power, and they turn on you like a rogue duck! Zort!
Brain: A rogue duck? Pinky, Elmyra has a pretend show. It’s all inside her drum-like head.
Pinky: Honestly, Brain, if you’re going to make excuses for her unprofessional behavior, [stammers] …I just don’t care to listen!
Pinky: Brain, do you think we learned an important lesson about relations and being popular and peer pressure?
Brain: No, I don’t think we did.
Pinky: Whew! That’s a relief.
Rudy: Oh, it’s you. Hey, wanna go push that Humpty Dumpty guy off his wall?
Mrs. Antebbe: Well, party crashers! That does it. Everybody, it’s time to go wee-wee-wee all the way home.
Pinky: Narf! That sounds unsanitary, Cranky Mouseykin.
Brain: Any questions?
Pinky: Just one. If Fred Flintstone knew the giant order of ribs was going to tip over his car, why did he order them every week?
Brain: It was an end title.
Brain: Fred Flintstone doesn’t order ribs every week. That was only animated once, then music and voice tracks were added. The footage is run at the end of the show in the same spot everytime. It’s called an end title.
Brain: Any questions?
Pinky: Just one. How come Elton John gets older and older but his hair gets younger and younger?
Brain: It might be a weave.
Brain: Elton John’s Hair, I think it might be a weave.
Brain: Any questions?
Pinky: Just one, Brain. How do they get the snow to fall when you shake up those little souvenir globes?
Brain: Particles of a white material with a slight negative buoyance relative to to the water in which they are suspended.
Pinky: How’s that?
Brain: Those souvenir globes, thats how they get the snow to fall in them.
Brain: Any questions?
Pinky: Just one. On Sabrina the Teenage Witch, her pet cat looks so real, how do they make it talk?
Brain: It’s a puppet.
Brain: The cat on Sabrina the Teenage Witch; it’s a puppet. That’s how they make it talk.
Brain: Any questions?
Pinky: Just one, do you have to wear a Fez at a turkish bath?
Brain: You don’t have to wear a Fez at a turkish bath.
Pinky: How’s that?
Brain: A turkish bath is nothing more then a personal hygiene method using steam. Steam is released into a small room inducing perspiration that cleans the pores, it has nothing to do with hats.
Brain: Any questions?
Pinky: Yes, do you know the way to San Jose?
Brain: Make a right at Oxnard.
Pinky: Come again?
Brain: It’s the way to San Jose. You get to Oxnard and make a right.
Brain: Ah, our first caller! Hello, you’re on Brain’s World.
Pinky: Hi. This is famous TV star, eh… Byron Allen! I watch you all the time.
Brain: You have any questions?
Pinky: Just one. Who’s Byron Allen?
Brain: He was on Real People.
Brain: Byron Allen. he was the co-host of Real People, a pioneering infotainment show of the early 80s.
Pinky: Ohhh, that explains it then.
Brain: [regarding Rudy's room] What a landfill! There are probably germs in here the size of a nickel.
Pinky: Egad! That cat hates us meeces to pieces! Doesn’t he, Mr. Pixie?
Brain: Stop calling me Mr. Pixie! This isn’t funny, it’s sick!
 From comic book stories
Brain: [Referring to Pinky?s comic book] Pinky, who would want to read about two lab mice trying to take over the world? Who would want to read about my failures?
Pinky: Oh, believe me, Brain, to a human, our nightly exploits would be a humorous diversion that would magically transmute the dreary workaday world into a fanciful realm of zany hijinks!
Brain: It is here that my cheap workforce of trained iguanas will work night and day to make our shoes to my exacting specifications!
Pinky: But, Brain, I thought elves made shoes.
Brain: Kathie Lee Gifford hired them all, so I settled for second best.
Pinky: Feel strange… my body, growing… Argh! I’m becoming the Incredible Hu–oh, wait, no, I’m just becoming normal Pinky again. Zort!
Verminator: Hear me now, and listen laater. You are maaking me very aaangry. I don’t need any fancy veapons. I vill destroy you vith my bare haands.
Pinky: Oh no, Brain, what’ll we do? He has a bear named Hans!
Brain: The show must go on?
Pinky: I believe it’s coming down, Brain.
Brain: Another comment like that, Pinky, and I swear I’ll put the alligator scene back in.
Brain: Pinky, my laughing gas is designed to make humans laugh to the point of freezing, under certain conditions. Do you know what those conditions are, Pinky?
Pinky: Ummm… Suzanne Somers must be riding a horse and singing “Don’t Fence Me In”?
Brain: [in response to the outfits Pinky has him try on; as Wilma Flintstone] Too old-fashioned. [as the Mona Lisa] How pass?. [as Princess Leia] Where are we, Pinky? Outer space? [as Marge Simpson] D’oh!
Brain: I’ll chase [Snowball] ’round Cape Hope, and ’round the Horn, and ’round the Norway Maelstrom, and ’round Perdition’s Flames before I give up!
Pinky: Just don’t forget to turn left at Albuquerque, Brain! Poit!
Pinky: But Brain, why the toga? No one’s worn those in years. Except for that one really strange man in Lancaster-Shire.
Brain: Be quiet Pinky, or I shall have to hurt you.
Brain: What can I do for fun, Pinky? That’s it! I’ll send several bills to Senate for ratification, then veto them all!
Brain: At the key moment, I will assume control of the world’s loudspeakers and bombard the masses with the most annoying sound known to mankind.
Pinky: Fran Drescher’s voice? Poit!
Brain: The 24-hour deadline has passed, yet there has been no message from Earth! It is most curious. Perhaps I was too lenient.
Pinky: Either that or everyone’s gone back to reading books.
Brain: Pinky, remind me to hurt you later.
 Are You Pondering What I’m Pondering?
In every episode, Brain asks Pinky the question “Are you pondering what I’m pondering?” Pinky’s various responses are:
* “Well, I think so, Brain, but if they call people from Poland Poles, why don’t they call people from Holland Holes?”
* “I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?”
* “I think so, but where will we find an open tattoo parlor at this time of night?”
* “Wuh, I think so, Brain, but if we didn’t have ears, we’d look like weasels.”
* “Uh… yeah, Brain, but where are we going to find rubber pants our size?”
* “Uh, I think so, Brain, but balancing a family and a career … ooh, it’s all too much for me.”
* “Wuh, I think so, Brain, but isn’t Regis Philbin already married?”
* “Wuh, I think so, Brain, but burlap chafes me so.”
* “Sure, Brain, but how are we going to find chaps our size?”
* “Uh, I think so, Brain, but we’ll never get a monkey to use dental floss.”
* “Uh, I think so Brain, but this time, you wear the tutu.”
* “I think so, Brain, but culottes have a tendency to ride up so.”
* “I think so, Brain, but if we covered the world in salad dressing wouldn’t the aspargus feel left out?”
* “I think so, Brain, but if they called them ‘Sad Meals’, kids wouldn’t buy them!”
* “I think so, Brain, but me and Pippi Longstocking — I mean, what would the children look like?”
* “I think so, Brain, but what would Pippi Longstocking look like with her hair straight?”
* “I think so, Brain, but this time you put the trousers on the chimp.”
* “Well, I think so, Brain, but I can’t memorize a whole opera in Yiddish.”
* “I think so, Brain, but there’s still a bug stuck in here from last time.”
* “Uh, I think so, Brain, but I get all clammy inside the tent.”
* “I think so, Brain, but I don’t think Kaye Ballard’s in the union.”
* “Yes, I am!”
* “I think so, Brain, but, the Rockettes? I mean, it’s mostly girls, isn’t it?”
* “I think so, Brain, but pants with horizontal stripes make me look chubby.”
* “Well, I think so -POIT- but where do you stick the feather and call it macaroni?”
* “Well, I think so, Brain, but pantyhose are so uncomfortable in the summertime.”
* “Well, I think so, Brain, but it’s a miracle that this one grew back.”
* “Well, I think so, Brain, but first you’d have to take that whole bridge apart, wouldn’t you?”
* “Well, I think so, Brain, but ‘apply North Pole’ to what?”
* “I think so, Brain, but ‘Snowball for Windows’?”
* “Well, I think so, Brain, but snort no, no, it’s too stupid!”
* “Umm, I think so, Don Cerebro, but, umm, why would Sophia Loren do a musical?”
* “Umm, I think so, Brain, but what if the chicken won’t wear the nylons?”
* “I think so, Brain, but isn’t that why they invented tube socks?”
* “Well, I think so Brain, but what if we stick to the seat covers?”
* “I think so Brain, but if you replace the ‘P’ with an ‘O’, my name would be Oinky, wouldn’t it?”
* “Oooh, I think so Brain, but I think I’d rather eat the Macarena.”
* “Well, I think so hiccup, but Kevin Costner with an English accent?”
* “I think so, Brain, but don’t you need a swimming pool to play Marco Polo?”
* “Well, I think so, Brain, but do I really need two tongues?”
* “I think so, Brain, but we’re already naked.”
* Brain: We eat the box?
* “Well, I think so, Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?”
* “I think so, Brain NARF, but don’t camels spit a lot?”
* “I think so, Brain, but how will we get a pair of Abe Vigoda’s pants?”
* “I think so, Brain, but Pete Rose? I mean, can we trust him?”
* “I think so, Brain, but why would Peter Bogdanovich?”
* “I think so, Brain, but isn’t a cucumber that small called a gherkin?”
* “I think so, Brain, but if we get Sam Spade, we’ll never have any puppies.”
* “I think so, Larry, and um, Brain, but how can we get seven dwarves to shave their legs?”
* “I think so, Brain, but calling it pu-pu platter? Huh, what were they thinking?”
* “I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?”
* “I think so, Brain, but if we give peas a chance, won’t the lima beans feel left out?”
* “I think so, Brain, but I am running for mayor of Donkeytown and Tuesdays are booked.” From an early Kids’ WB intro.
* “I think so, Brain, but if we had a snowmobile, wouldn’t it melt before summer?”
* “I think so, Brain, but what kind of rides do they have in Fabioland?”
* “I think so, Brain, but can the Gummi Worms really live in peace with the Marshmallow Chicks?”
* “Wuh, I think so, Brain, but wouldn’t anything lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?”
* “I think so, Brain, but three round meals a day wouldn’t be as hard to swallow.”
* “I think so, Brain, but if the plural of mouse is mice, wouldn’t the plural of spouse be spice?”
* “Umm, I think so, Brain, but three men in a tub? Ooh, that’s unsanitary!”
* “Yes, but why does the chicken cross the road, huh, if not for love? I do not know.”
* “Wuh, I think so, Brain, but I prefer Space Jelly.”
* “Yes Brain, but if our knees bent the other way, how would we ride a bicycle?”
* “Wuh, I think so, Brain, but how will we get three pink flamingos into one pair of Capri pants?”
* Snowball: “Oh Brain, I certainly hope so.”
* “I think so, Brain, but Tuesday Weld isn’t a complete sentence.”
* “I think so, Brain, but why would anyone want to see Snow White and the Seven Samurai?”
* “I think so, Brain, but then my name would be Thumby.”
* “I think so, Brain, but I find scratching just makes it worse.”
* “I think so, Brain, but shouldn’t the bat boy be wearing a cape?”
* “I think so, Brain, but why would anyone want a depressed tongue?”
* “Um, I think so, Brainie, but why would anyone want to Pierce Brosnan?”
* “Methinks so, Brain, verily, but dost thou think Pete Rose by any other name would still smell as sweaty?”
* “I think so, Brain, but wouldn’t his movies be more suitable for children if he was named Jean-Claude van Darn?”
* “Wuh, I think so, Brain, but will they let the Cranberry Duchess stay in the Lincoln Bedroom?”
* “I think so, Brain, but why does a forklift have to be so big if all it does is lift forks?”
* “I think so, Brain, but if it was only supposed to be a three hour tour, why did the Howells bring all their money?”
* “I think so, Brain, but Zero Mostel times anything will still give you Zero Mostel.”
* “I think so, Brain, but if we have nothing to fear but fear itself, why does Eleanor Roosevelt wear that spooky mask?”
* “I think so, Brain, but what if the hippopotamus won’t wear the beach thong?”
* “Um, I think so, Brain-2, but a show about two talking lab mice? Hoo! It’ll never get on the air.”
* “I think so, Brain, but Lederhosen won’t stretch that far.”
* “Yeah, but I thought Madonna already had a steady bloke!”
* “I think so, Brain, but what would goats be doing in red leather turbans?”
* “I think so, Brain… but how would we ever determine Sandra Bullock’s shoe size?”
* “Yes, Brain, I think so. But how do we get Twiggy to pose with an electric goose?”
* Pinky: I think so, Brain. But if I put on two tutu’s, would I really be wearing a four-by-four?
Brain: Why do I even bother asking?
Pinky: I dunno, Brain. Maybe it’s all part of some huge, cosmic plot formula!
* “I think so, Brain, but wouldn’t mustard make it sting?”
* “I think so, Brain, but can you usee the word ‘asphalt’ in polite society?”
* Pinky: I think so, Brain! (Sprays his breath)
Brain: Er… then again, let’s not let our enthusiasm overwhelm us!
* “I think so, Mr. Brain, but if the sun’ll come out tomorrow, what’s it doing right now?”
* “I think so, Brain, but aren’t we out of shaving cream?”
* “Oh yes, Brain! Remind me to tape all our phone calls!”
* “Um, I think so, Brain, but I hear Hillary is the jealous type.”
* “I think so, Brain, but Madonna’s stock is sinking.”
* “I think so, Brain. But does ‘Chunk o’ Cheesy’s’ deliver packing material?”
* “I think so, Brainwulf, but if we’re Danish, where’s the cream cheese? Narf!”
* “I think so, Bwain, but I don’t think newspaper will fit in my underoos.”
* “Uh, I think so, Brain–but after eating newspaper all day, do I really need the extra fiber?”
* “I think so, Brain! But isn’t a dreadlock hair extension awfully expensive?”
* “I think so, Brain. But will anyone other than Eskimos buy blubber-flavored chewing gum?”
* “I think so, Brain, but the ointment expired weeks ago!”
* “I think so, Brain. But would the villains really have gotten away with it, if it weren’t for those pesky kids and their dog?”
* “Uh, I think so Brain, but how are we gonna teach a goat to dance with flippers on?”
* “Wuhh… I think so, Brain! But let’s use safflower oil this time! It’s ever so much healthier!”
* “Wuh… I think so, Brain. But Cream of Gorilla Soup?well, we’d have to sell it in awfully big cans, wouldn’t we?”
* “I think so, Brain. But if he left chocolate bullets instead of silver, they’d get all runny and gooey!”
* “Yes, Brain, I think so, but do nuts go with pudding?”
* “I think so, Brain, but a codpiece made from a real fish would get smelly after a while, wouldn?t it?”
* “I think… so, Brain… *gag* …but I didn’t know Annette used peanut butter in that way.”
* “I think so, Brain, but do those roost in this neighborhood?”
* “I think so, Brain, but is the world ready for angora bellbottoms? I mean I can see wearing them inside out, but that would–”
* “I think so, Commander Brain from Outer Space! But do we have time to grease the rockets?”
* “I think so, Doctor. But are these really the legs of a show girl?”
* “Whuh… I think so, Brain. But this time I get to play the dishwasher repairman!”
* “I think so, Brainius. But what if a sudden wind were to blow up my toga?”
* “I think so, Brain. But Trojans won?t arrive on the scene for another 300 years.”
* “I think so, Brain?but where would a yak put PVC tubing?”
* “Whuh… I think so, Brain, but… but if Charlton Heston doesn’t eat Soylent Green, what will he eat?”
* Pinky: (talking to his reflection in the mirror) Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?
Pinky’s Reflection: Why, yes, Pinky! Yes, I am! But where would you get a chicken, 20 yards of spandex and smelling salts at this hour?
* “I think so, Brain, but Ben Vereen never answered our proposition.”
* “I think so, Brain, but wouldn’t an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weenie, yellow polka-dot one-piece be better suited for my figure?”
* “I think so, Brain, but won’t it go straight to my hips?!”
* “I think so, Ali-Brain! But isn’t it cheating to use glue?”
* “Whuu… I think so, BrainPan! But if running shoes had little feet, wouldn’t they need their own shoes?”
* “I think so, Brain. But what if the Earl of Essex doesn’t like burlap pantaloons?”
* “I think so, Brain, but should we use dishwashing liquid or cooking oil?”
* Pinky: I think so, Brain! We’ll dress up like biker dudes and infiltrate the “Hades Ladies.” Then we’ll convince them to hold a meeting inside the corn palace. Narf! The resulting carbon-monoxide buildup will allow you to complete your energy-making device and shortly after, you will rule the world!
Brain: Actually, I was thinking of calling the police. But I like your idea better!
Pinky: I?m honored, Brain… er, what was my idea again?
* Pinky: (holding one of the pointy pieces from Sorry! and the bottle of Slick ‘n Slide) I think so, Br…
Brain: [shuts Pinky's mouth] No, on second thought, don?t tell me… I don’t think they allow that in a book with the Comics Code.
* “I think so, Brain, but would Danish flies work just as well?”
* “We think so, Brain! But dressing like twins is so tacky.”
* “I think so, Brain, but practicing docking procedures with a goat at zero G’s?it’s never been done!”
* “I think so, Brain! But shouldn’t we let the silk worms finish the boxer shorts before we put them on?”
* “I think so, Brain! You draw the bath and I’ll fetch the alka-seltzers and candles!”
* “I think so, Brain. But the real trick will be getting Demi Moore out of the creamed corn!”
* “Wuhhh… I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can’t a pig set a VCR?”
* “I think so, Brain, you’d think [Lyndon Johnson would] have left room for baby-kissing, wouldn’t you?”
* “I think so, Brain! But won’t Mr. Hoover notice a missing evening gown?”
* “I think so, Brain! But what’s the use of having a heart-shaped tattoo if it’s going to be covered by hair?”
* [Snowball has used his Visual Transmogrifier to make himself look like Brain and has encased an iron mask on Brain's head, claiming him to be his (Brain's) visiting cousin, Clement.]
Snowball/Brain: Listen, Pinky–Clement’s a little tired. Let’s go take over the world while he rests.
Pinky: Sure, Brain–but aren’t you going to ask me somethin’?
Snowball/Brain: Eh? Ask you what?
Pinky: You know, “Are you pondering what I’m pondering?”
Snowball/Brain: That depends, what are you pondering?
Pinky: Me? Well, actually, I was pondering which was more exciting, hand or foot pumps. Narf!
Snowball/Brain: I see…no, I wasn’t pondering that…
Snowball/Brain: Does that answer your question?
Pinky: Which question?
Snowball/Brain: [visibly annoyed] Are you pondering what I’m pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain! But I can’t decide which is more exciting…
Snowball/Brain: Hand or foot pumps, narf! Yes, you said that already!
Pinky: Oh… right… Poit!
* “I think so, Brain, but couldn’t the constant use of a henna rinse lead to premature baldness?”
* “I think so, Brain. Just make sure we don’t swallow each other’s bubbles!”
* “I think so, Brain! But ruby-studded stockings would be mighty uncomfortable wouldn’t they?”
* “I think so, Brain, but if I have my portrait drawn, will we have time to make it to the lifeboats?”
* “I think so, Brain! But is Chippendale’s ready for ‘The Full Pinky?’”
* Snowball: Are you pondering what I’m pondering, Brain?
Brain: There’s a 99.7% probability that I am, Snowball!
* “I think so, Brain! But do I have what it take to be the ‘Lord of the Dance’?”
* “I think so, Brain! How much deeper would the ocean be if there weren’t sponges down there?”
* “Oh, I think so, Brain! But doing a clog dance in actual clogs will give me awful blisters.”
* “I think so, Brain, but nose rings are kinda pass? by now.”
* “I think so, Brain, but where are we going to get a trained octopus at this time of night?”
* “I think so, Brain! But no more eels in jelly for me, thanks?I like my gelatin after lunch.”
* “I think so, Brain, but I didn?t know 90210 was a real zip code! Will Tori be there?”
* Pinky: Narf! I think so, Brain, but what if the Telechubbies don’t fight fair?
Elmyra: Ewwww, that would be bad!
* “I think so, Brain. But even if we found a tuxedo to fit a blowfish, who would marry it?”
* “Um, no, Cranky Mouseykin, not even in the story you made up.”
* “I think so, but where is a fish?”
* Brain: “You pondering what I’m pondering?” I asked Pinky on the sly. “Well, I think so, Brain,” he muttered. “But my feet taste better buttered.” Then I grimaced and I shuddered at his typical reply.
* “I think so, Brain. But if Pinocchio were carved out of bacon it wouldn’t be the same story, would it?”
* “Um, I think so, Brain, but wasn’t Dicky Ducky released on his own recognaissance?”
* “I think so, Brain, but Pepper Ann makes me sneeze.”
* “I think so, Brain. But suppose we do the hokey pokey and turn ourselves around, is that what it’s really all about?”
* (sung) “I think so, Brain, but just how will we get the weasel to hold still?”
* “I think so, Brain, but how are we going to get the bacon flavoring into the pencils?”
* “I think so, Brain, but instant karma’s always so lumpy.”
* [Upon looking for safe passage through colonial India...]
Pinky: Well, I think so, Brain, but… no, it’s too stupid.
Brain: We shall disguise ourselves as a cow!
Pinky: Narf, Brain! That was it exactly!
And for a change:
* Brain: Are you pondering what I’m pondering?
Pinky: Whoof, oh, I’d have to say the odds of that are terribly slim, Brain.
Pinky: I mean, really, when have I ever been pondering what you’ve been pondering?
Brain: To my knowledge, never.
Pinky: Exactly. So, what are the chances that this time, I’m pondering what you’re pondering?
Brain: Next to nil.
Pinky: Well, that’s exactly what I’m thinking, too.
Brain: Therefore, you are pondering what I’m pondering.
Pinky: Poit, I guess I am!