1. Anything we said six or eight months ago is inadmissible in an
argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.
2. If you don’t want to dress like Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t
expect us to act like soap opera guys.
3. If we say something that can be interpreted in two ways, and one
of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other way.
4. It is in neither your best interest or ours to make us take
those stupid Cosmo quizzes together.
5. Let us ogle. If we don’t look at other women how can we know how
pretty you are?
6. Don’t rub the lamp if you don’t want the genie to come out.
7. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it
done – not both.
8. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
9. Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions and neither do we.
10. Women who wear Wonder bras and low-cut blouses lose their right
to complain about having their boobs stared at.
11. When we’re turning the wheel and the car is nosing onto the off
ramp, you saying “This is our exit” is not necessary.
12. Don’t fake it. We’d rather be ineffective than deceived
Read the rest of the Man Rules