People in Boone County, Iowa have a warped sense of humor.
(maybe it is something in the coal-infused water)
- This is the pull-off at E26 and Leaf Rd.
- A deer was hit there.
- The couch was dumped there previously.
- Day two the deer was on the couch.
- Day three the end table and lamp showed up.
- Day four the TV and TV stand showed up.
The Trooper had to call IOWA DOT because of all the people stopping to take pictures.
The cardboard caption in front of the deer on the couch reads:
“Sorry Hunters, Obama ruined healthcare.
We can’t afford to have injured hunters on our conscience, so I’m staying home!
Sorry, The Deer.”
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
- Edward R. Murrow -